Saturday, October 18, 2008

What Not to Name Your Kids

There is seriously something bad in the air up there! In the great state of Alaska, Governor Sarah Palin has been legendary for giving her children strange names, if nothing else, for which she should be severely reprimanded. In honor of the proud Palin family tradition I'm thinking of naming my upcoming children strangely. Some that my son, Reuben, and I came up with from the Hodges Family Name Generator are Jumper, Miler, Chimack, Big Mac, Calculus, Ruler, Rock Coke, Crack and Shilaminy. Now I don't think that my wife really wants to have all these children, so I'll probably just name the first couple that we have together, then adopt some foreign children a la Madonna, and force them to take these names give new names to them.

L-R Track (oldest son), Piper (youngest daughter), Willow (middle daughter) holding baby Trig, Levi Johnston (boyfriend) standing next to Bristol (oldest daughter), Todd Palin (the first dude) & Sarah (Barracuda) Palin

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dhs1QX7lU7yY/610x.jpg

No comments: