Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Picture of the Day, 2/3/09

After celebrating Shirre's birthday in Orlando, we stopped by a Shell gas station to pick up a drink for the ride home. What I saw was truly deserving of a "Picture of the Day" recognition. We found the world's newest & cleanest bathroom at the Shell gas station in Orlando near Orlando Premium Outlets! Clean commode, new toilet tissue rolls on back of the toilet, clean mirrors, shiny chrome, no paper towels on the floor! I had to congratulate the clerk!

I think you'll agree, you have to go out of the way to
keep a gas station bathroom this clean! (I'm so accustomed to going to gas station bathrooms--only in emergency situations--and finding some of the grossest, vilest, most disgusting sights, that when I find a good story, it's almost hard to believe that exceptions to the norm exist).

No comments: