Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pictures from Obama Party at Gaspar's Grotto, 11-7-08

In my "Obama Campaign Workers Celebrate in Ybor City " post, I shared my experiences from last Friday's Florida Campaign for Change staff going-away party in Ybor City. The pictures are finally posted on the DemocracyPhoto.com site on the page, Obama 2008 Staff Party - Tampa, FL 11/07/2008. There are over 500 pics up, so I've just posted a couple including some of friends that I made that evening.


The photog told me to rep my O shirt, so I did.


Talking to Erica, Obama Field Organizer & government attorney from South Florida.



Word on the street is...there's been a Change in Address in DC


The 3 amigos...where these guys came from I'll never know. The mustachios are horrible tho.


Tallahassee Obama crew, my man said he bought the fly Obama hat for $5. I told him to get me one.



It's true, Rasta's for Obama


One of the big guys thanking us for our hard work. It was the only speech of the night.



Toby O, Regional Field Director of Tampa for Barack Obama's Campaign for Change from Downtown Tampa Field HQ

Crowd pic w/Toby


Brian, an organizer psyched b/c we won South Florida!

No comments: