Sunday, January 27, 2013

Polls On Women In Combat Find Support For Policy Shift


I believe that women should be allowed in combat. Women have the right to vote, already serve admirably in the armed forces, have capably served as Secretary of State, and can do anything that men can do. In our lifetimes, we will have a woman President. That said, I would not sign for my daughter to enter the military. Then again, I wouldn't sign for my son to enter either. While I have family members who have fought in Africa & Italy in WWII and others who fought in the Korean War, and other family members who current serve in the US Navy, I'm aware that Wars tend to be started and supported by members of the military-industrial complex who disproportionately send children of the poor and middle class to fight wars which benefit them financially. www.TheGreatBlogofKeto.blogspot.com
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: